Big Escape 4
Come on a hunt with Big Escape 4! Find words and objects that will lead you to discover the secret message that Dr. Know-it-all has for you!
- Take turns clicking around the room with your child.
- Once you have found all the words, go to the journal together and help your child put the words in the right spaces.
- For an extra challenge, use a timer to see how long it takes you to find all the items.
The Big Escape 4 meets many expectations in multiple grades, one of which is
Use parts of speech appropriately to communicate their meaning clearly, with a focus on the use of: proper nouns for titles; the possessive pronouns my, mine, your, yours, his, her, hers, its; action verbs in the present and simple past tenses; adjectives and adverbs; question words
- Do a scavenger hunt for your kids! Create a list of items for them to find around the house. Once everything has been found, encourage them to write a story using the items.
- Try doing some "madlibs" with your kids. Write a short story for your kids, making sure to leave out certain nouns, verbs and adverbs. Hand the paper to your kids to fill in the missing words. If you need to, help your kids by giving them a choice of words to fill in for each missing word.