Super Comic Creator
Make your own comic book featuring the Super Citizens. Focus on characteristics that help make you a great citizen.
- Take turns creating comics with your child using the Super Citizens Super Comic Book Creator.
- Print out the comics, and share them with each other, and other family members and friends.
- Try to guess the theme of the comic book; was the focus responsibility, empathy, courage or respect? Maybe the comic book created was based around friendship and sharing- whatever the theme, make it more meaningful by talking about in relation to your child's own personal experiences.
This online activity is fun and interactive, and helps to foster your kids' creativity. Using visual images from a gallery related to the League of Super Citizens, your kids can create their own comic book, while strengthening their language skills. This activity focuses on citizenship, language, and visual communication. This game meets many expectations in multiple grades, some of which are:
Generate, gather and organize ideas and information to write for an intended purpose and audience.
The Arts: Visual Arts
Creating and Presenting: apply te creative process to produce a variety of two and three dimensional art works, using elements, principles and techniques of visual arts to communicate feelings, ideas and understandings.
- Check out the Super Citizens interactive game Civil City!
- Print out the Super Citizens board game and play with your child, friends and family!
- Be a positive role model for your child. They watch how you interact with others, and how you conduct yourself on a day-to-day basis.