Welcome to the second annual Healthy Me Week - a national campaign to get kids aware of what it actually takes to be healthy. The good news is it doesn't take monumental effort - small lifestyle changes can make a big difference, and hopefully inject a little fun into your child's day.
TVOParents has explored the ties between healthy living and kids' learning - from nutrition in the schools, to the value of sports - check it all out.
- Why Parents Should Read Food Labels
- How to Deal With Junk Food
- Healthy Schools, Healthy Minds
- My Top 10 Places to Play
- TVOKids Million Ways to Move
- The Value of the Game
- Fat at Four?
- Childhood Obesity
- Making School Food Better
- TVOKids Healthy Body Game
- Can Overweight Kids be Healthy?
- Does intense focus on obese weight backfire?