Parenting - the hardest job in the world. Nurturing healthy children and bringing them up to be the best adults they can be is, to say the least, daunting. Our team has pulled together everything we have on this topic that can help you navigate this path. From understanding why attachment is so crucial, to knowing that a child dealing with toxic stress is actually stunted, to checking out the ages and stages of development that are "normal", to knowing if your child is actually normal. We also have the full lectures and interviews from the Child Development and Community Conference. One of the speakers, child and family therapist Jennifer Kolari, came in to talk with Cheryl Jackson about how positive parenting affects a child's brain. Like we said, parenting - the hardest job in the world.
Remember to bookmark this page-- we update it often!
- Child Development and Community Conference watch the lectures »
- The CALM Technique & Kids' Brain watch video »
- The Making & Unmaking of a Bully watch video »
- The Importance of Attachment watch video »
- Is Your Child Normal? watch video »
- Developmental Milestones from 2-11 read more »
- Speech Milestones read more »
- Kids and Self Regulation read more »
- The Parent-Child Bond read more »
- Toxic Stress and the Child's Brain watch video »
- Working Memory watch video »
- Your Child's Brain watch video »
Here are some blogs about stuff you might need to know, want to know, or enjoy knowing.
We've also gathered our resources for you on parenting, your child's health (mind, body and soul)...