Digital technology is changing the way our kids think, learn, and interact with each other, and digital skills are what kids need to be prepared for their futures.
So what do we do at home, in the classroom, and in our communities, to help our kids become digitally literate, lifelong learners? These are questions we've asked in our ongoing series on digital literacy. Since January, we've talked to parents, educators, researchers, innovators, activists, entrepreneurs and kids. We've explored using digital technology to teach kids math, social media in the classroom and the power of learning code for girls. And the list keeps growing, so check out all our articles, videos, and tipsheets on digital literacy and keep checking back for new stuff!
Remember to bookmark this page-- we update it often!
- Digital Literacy: The Fourth 'R' read more »
- Infographic: Growing Up Digital read more »
- TVOKids Media Lab: Web Wiz Game read more »
- Learning About 3D Printing read more »
- Teaching Kids News read more »
- How Origami Teaches Kids About Technology read more »
- Digital Technology in the Classroom read more »
- Social Media in the Classroom read more »
- Screen Time Tips for Parents read more »
More from TVOParents and TVOKids: