Homework can be stressful. Not just for kids, for parents too. How many times have you had your evening plans thwarted by a project due tomorrow? Or been asked by your eight-year-old how to solve a math problem that was assigned as homework, and you don't have a clue? Homework is one of those highly debatable issues, and people tend to have strong opinions about it. Some think more homework will lead to Harvard, others would rather let kids have time to play and read and just hang out with friends. We've explored this issue and have videos, articles and some practical help to guide you and your kids.
- Astronaut Julie Payette on Homework at Her House watch video
- Why Homework Policies Have Changed watch video
- What's Homework Time Like at Your House? watch video
- Giving out Zeros on Assignments watch video
- Does Group Work Work? watch video
- Help is here. TVOKids Homework Zone! read more