Parenting has always been called the toughest job in the world. And it is. It's also tough to get the best advice - because EVERYONE has advice. And that's because the price is so high - these are our kids we're talking about. We often joke here at TVOParents that we're fueled by fear and guilt. Are we parents doing it right? Are we worse or better than others? Than our parents? Will our kids be okay? Or will it take years of therapy to undo what we've done? See? Fear and Guilt...in big letters.
We've compiled a good look at what parenting means these days - what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how big a business the parenting industry has become.
- The Parenting Biz watch video
- Parenting Across Cultures watch video
- Parental Judgement read more
- Can't Say No? watch video
- Do Dads Matter? watch video
- Gimme, Gimme, Should They Get? watch video
- How Birth Order Affects Your Child watch video
- Are You an Overprotective Parent - including our quiz! read more
- Kids Need Us More than their Friends watch video
- How to Talk to Your Child watch video
- Free-Range Kids watch video
- What is Attachment and Why is it Important? read more
TVOParents articles on what parenting means today...
And like any blog roll...there are opinions here...hopefully you'll add yours.
What kids have to say about parents...and then we gave parents the chance too.