Kids are connected now more than ever, and they're exposed to media in so many different ways. Whether it's the Internet, television, radio, books or newspapers, kids have access to so much information, and they're targeted with so many messages - some good, some bad. How can we help kids figure out which is which?
TVOParents has everything you need to help your kids develop their media literacy skills so they learn to think critically and ask important questions like: Is this source credible? Is this fact or opinion? Is there a potential bias? From an online newspaper for kids, to an infographic on kids' digital media consumption, to a TVOKids web game that lets kids test their digital literacy skills, we have you covered.
Remember to bookmark this page -- we update it often!
- Teaching Kids News read more »
- TVOKids' Web Wiz: Media Lab read more »
- Digital Literacy read more »
- Infographic: Growing Up Digital read more »
- Fact vs Fiction: Pint-Sized Darth Vadar read more »
- Screen Time Tips for Parents read more »
More media literacy resources for parents and teachers: